If the message of Israel’s legal rights in the land is to get out, we must all pull together.
Here are basic suggestions about how you can help:
- Review this website for a solid grasp of the facts. See “Legal Rights” and the drop-down menu.
- Utilizing this information, write letters to the editor and talkbacks on the Internet. Challenge misstatements. Clarify issues with facts.
- Put information on your website and Facebook page.
- Discuss the issues with friends and family.
- Discuss on lists and put up information in forums.
- When speaking or writing, use proper terminology: Jewish communities, not settlements. Judea and Samaria, not West Bank. No “occupation.” No “’67 border.”
- In all possible venues, provide links to our website: http://legalgroundscampaign.org and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/legalgrounds